Been some time since I'm last here
Too busy to be here often
Am so exhausted
Due to sch, work and personal matters
Just wish that I had that kind of luxury that ppl easily have
Just lie there in bed and relax
Or go to some cafe when there is still daylight to slack
Really wanna do that one day
I just wish that I'm like the others
Having a healthy and fun school life
Not like what I'm now
Struggling through every single day
But now I'm so so so tired and stress up about sch and work
Really no time for myself anymore
Like totally
Am alr trying my best to keep myself going
But it seems like my parents doesn't understand
Sometimes I really felt like giving up so much
So so much that I felt like crying so hard
Yes I'm trying to keep myself happy everyday
But still no matter how strong I'm
There will be one day when i think I will really not be Able to take it.
Because its just too mentally and physically tiring
Ppl closer to me will know why
Trying to juggle sch work and home stuff isn't easy
Really.
Sometimes I really really think that all these are too much for me to cope
I really don't know how to make things better
And I really dk how else I can make my mummy believe that I'm really busy and not playing
It's like I'm nv good enuf
It's like every single minute when I'm awake I have things to do
Don't even have Enough sleep alr
But no one ever understands
All the do is the scold and scold
I'm really really so so sooooo tired
But all these aside
I did enjoy myself during training today:)
Visited grandma today
Missing her a lot
And I can tell she misses us a lot too
I'm sorry for not able to visit her often enough
I wish to but my schedule is just too packed
Cousin got married over the weekend
Beautiful bride
Hope they stay happily ever after :D
I guess that's all
Will be back here when I'm free






No comments:
Post a Comment