Friday, February 3, 2012

2nd February 2012

What's wrong with everyone?
Or there's something's wrong with me?
Or did I do anything wrong in anyway?
Why does everyone seems to be ignoring me?
It's used to different.
Everything just changed.
Changed so suddenly that I myself don't even know where do I belong.
It just feels that I don't belong anywhere,
Not in sch, not at work.
I can't find whr that place is.
Been trying very hard
What I've been doing everyday is repeating.
Felt that life is so meaningless with just work and sch, work and sch.
Time for myself?
Maybe when I'm able to squeeze some extra time out.
I'm afraid.
Afraid that things would get worst.
Worst den how it is like now.
Theres great difference.
It's obvious.
Towards me and the others.
Enough of guessing.
Maybe I should give up looking for the reason, for the answer that I've always been looking for.
Maybe I really should because highly likely there won't be a day that I can find the answer.

I'm so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment