Saturday, January 21, 2012

21st January 2012

Been rather moody lately. Maybe it's coz I'm too tired. Or maybe its just coz I'm sick of everything. School work school work. Never ending. Just want to have a break from everything. Really really need one. Coz I really dk how much longer can I continue holding on like that. Crying doesn't solve anything. Yes nothing. I really just feel like letting everything out at once. I really am tired both mentally and physically. There's just too much Things I wanna say. I dont know how to express myself. I just cant think of any words to descibe everything. Yes I club. So what? Does that means that I'm very open minded? Does it mean that I can just go around kissing any guy? Do I look like I'm such a person? I swear I nv kissed any guy before in my entire life. So I would appreciate of ppl can stop assuming things I'm okay with everything. I just hate it when pol assume things that aren't true. Please don't make promises that u can't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment