Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Everything needs time

First thing first,
I really cant stand working at that screwed up place anymore
I can feel myself a totally changed person ever since i started working there
No more sincere smiles
No more being so hyper
Strengthless and tired whole day.
Really can't wait to get out of that place

Yes
I party, I drink, I wanna have fun.
But den again,
I got bored of all these.
I stopped.
But still I need time to stop it completely
Comparing now and last time
I can proudly say that I'm so much better alr
Very soon all these will stop
School is starting soon
I will be v v busy very soon
No time for such things
Part of the reason why I'm trying to enjoy myself as much as I can
What i can say is
My frens should all accept who i am
And i dont know what is it that turn u off so much

It's time I should go to bed.
So ya, goodnight world!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment